Obligatory “I got out of my house so I’m super stoked and going to talk about it on tumblr” post:
- Yeshi picked me up and met my demonic cat
- Free parking at the bookstore was pretty exciting
- We met up with Jomar and ate lunch at Bodo’s
- Moved ourselves to Starbucks and hung out with Harriet and Lucas
- Lucas hugged me which should obviously be documented because that doesn’t happen often.
- Jomar had to go to work, but the rest of us picked up Jeanhee and went to Cookout.
- Dropped off Harriet and Jeanhee, then went to the downtown mall. Found out tickets were sold out, so Lucas took us back to get Yeshi’s car and then the two of us headed back
- Reigna Beaux is fucking QUEEN. She’s just so fabulous. And there was another drag queen named Sasha (something?) and she danced to my queen Beyonce and Yeshi’s queen Rihanna and did it so fabulously that she also became Queen. I think we used the term “Praise!” and just generally fangirled over these spectacular drag queens.
- Reigna came in second (even though she should have come in first~).
- Sing-along to The Killers on the way home, as well as general chatting about how pumped we are to go back to UVA and why can’t it just be August
- How does Yeshi not have a rapping career?
Tagged as: #erin blogs about her day